Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.
81. I'm thankful for long winters, because it feels so good when they are finally over.

82. I'm thankful for the first lady bug of the season and the delight it brought to my prairie chicklets.

83. I'm thankful for sunday afternoons with wonderful friends, for prairie puddles, and the delight of just "hangin' out".

84. I'm thankful for swans, and geese, ducks and robins and the joy of seeing them land and take off from my dining room window.

85. I'm thankful for the first nibs of irises peeking up through the soil on the south side of my house and the first splashes of green streaking the grass in our meridian.

86. I'm thankful (oh if you only knew how thankful) for the day I hung my laundry on the line for the first time this year, and for the day after when I actually was able to go out and hang my laundry in BARE FEET. Oh joy. (Granted, when I went back out to recover my laundry the temperature had dropped so drastically I had to wear socks, a sweater and mitts would have come in mighty handy.... man these prairie highs and lows!)

87. I'm thankful for mud holes and 6 year old girls and the entertainment they can bring.
Care to join me in Giving Thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today?
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
13 comments:
I really enjoyed this post, and the lovely pictures.
Just dropping in to say hi! I echo Denise, this is really a wonderful post! Such beautiful pictures too!
Thank you for the lovely photos and thanksgiving items. Truly God is good to us. You have such a lovely family. May God bless you and family abundantly!
Your pictures of God's blessings are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
I'm thankful for others who see God care in so many more ways then just that of answered prayers, what fellowship, so inspiring!
Thanks for giving to the Lord~ Dawn :0)
WHAT NEAT PICTURES!
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND LEAVING YOUR ENCOURAGING COMMENT! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!
HUGS!!
I know what you mean about the long winter: I didn't figure out that it was making me so moody until the sun came out for good last week! Such a blessing.
Beautiful pictures, and I am especially fond of the muddy boots at the very top of the whole website--reminds me of home! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, I really, really enjoyed your pictures. This was great.
Happy TT to you♥
Nice thankful list. It is good to be thankful for the little things in life--they are the best.
Encouraging as always.
I love your list of things to be thankful for, and I really enjoy reading your blogs. Your life seems so blessed and you seem like such a peaceful and joyful person, I bet it would be such a blessing to come sit and have tea with you and watch all the kiddos play!
Great post. Loved the pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Blessings.
Thanks for sharing on TT. I too am glad for spring to come and enjoy the sunshine and the smell of linens from the the clothes line and the smell of fresh cut grass. I need to do a lot of spring cleaning. I like that smell too. Clean.
Have a great week!!
Post a Comment