Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And Then There Were Six















Nicholas Alexander has joined the ranks.  God is good.









18 comments:

Linda said...

I've been waiting for this! Congratulations all of you. He is so precious.

Alleluiabelle said...

Ohhhhh so very very PRECIOUS.

Congratulations. What a beautiful little boy...and the hair amazes me...so much of it.

It seems like we just learned that you were pregnant. I was so delighted to see your posting with this.

My niece found out a month ago that she is expected with twins. Her first child(ren).

I'm just giddy when it comes to babies and children.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Mac an Rothaich said...

How precious! Love the smooshy face pics! You are indeed blessed my friend, SO BEAUTIFUL!

darci said...

oh congratulations!!! beautiful, beautiful beautiful little boy, and beautiful family. so very happy for you. :) darci

K-Sue said...

Precious! Congratulations! What a sweet blessing.

Berry Girl said...

oh dear. That last picture is so precious! He's just perfect.

grammy said...

Congratulations..he is precious and already looks like his brothers (o: Great pictures. I can't believe how big the other littles are. I remember the story of baby slipping over the edge of the bed between bed and wall...or something like that (o:

Chinobilly Mamma said...

Oh my he is simply adorable. So...so...well perfect! And that last picture is just too much to handle! Congratulations my friend and blessing to all.

Deb said...

And he was definately worth the wait.

He's beautiful, sweet chick.

Sweet dreams.

Melanie said...

He's beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Nichole! He is so beautiful and scrumptious!! God is so good!!

Dawn said...

He is GORGEOUS! Hope you and the family are adjusting to your new size and schedules.

Be blessed!

Suzy said...

I love the smooshy face pic. The last one. I'm all choked up! Congratulations!

outdoor.mom said...

congratulations!! BEAUTIFUL baby!! Beautiful Family :-)

Leanne said...

Oh he is just perfect!!!! So beautiful! I love the last pic as well! :) Have a great day!

Bev K said...

I just checked in to see when Baby was due and there he is! A hearty welcome to Nicholas Alexander. (beautiful name!) May you grow to be a man who loves God and serves Him all the days of your life.

Cngratulations Nichole and Pietro - your little guy sure looks like the rest of your precious crew. May God grant you wisdom, physical stamina and much laughter in the coming days and years.

And for the above-mentioned precious crew- have lots of fun with this new little brother of yours.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

WOW! you had another baby!!! I've not been in the loop for sure!
COngrats and GOD BLess!!