Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Fix





















Yawns, grins, cooes and gooes, chubby cheeks and TEETH, for anyone who is so inclined.  My Prairie Pipsqueak turned 9 weeks yesterday.  And yes, I did say two teeth and 9 weeks consecutively and neither of those are typos.  Actually, he's had those two teeth for two weeks already.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

That is one gorgeous little guy!!! And teeth? Seriously?! Hope this doesn't carry across to other developemental milestones or he may be walking next week! Haha

Thanks for sharing... blessings upon you all.

grammy said...

So sweet. My son that was born weighing in at 9.3 got his teeth way early. I miss hearing your funny stories and seeing the great pictures....but I can imagine it is a little busy around there (o: Take Care.

Unknown said...

oh, do I have some stories, grammy... :) my life is a perfect whirlwind but I would so love to have more time to record my thoughts sometimes. For now I do it in lightening fashion on Facebook. Are you on facebook? I should try to hunt you down there.

K-Sue said...

What a big boy! Teeth at 9 weeks? Yikes - youch!

Leanne said...

Oh!!! He is so precious, I bet you kiss those little cheeks off! Have a great day & enjoy your precious family!! :)

Joy said...

He is precious!Such a pretty baby, and I can NOT believe he already has two teeth! My 3 children didn't get their first until 9-10 months! Hope you all are well!
Joy

Amy Ellen said...

Awwww he is soooo cute! How blessed you are!
Hugs
Amy

Bev K said...

Oh does he ever fit in your family! What a treasure. And I thought 2 teeth at 3 months was early! (yes that was our Chris)