Behold the Bride of the evening arrives
silently ascending the steps of celestial granite.
Swathed in white damask and adorned with fragile lilies she moves gracefully across the darkened cathedral of the heavens.
A million candles her matrons of honor, shimmer and quiver then fade at her approach
For the radiance of the groom's countenance is now fully reflected on the face of His bride, and everything else must fade to black.
Pictures and poetry by Prairie Chick.
11 comments:
Gorgeous.
I have an award for you over at my place, PC!
you are crazy. how did I not know this about you - you little poet you. just beautiful.
I don't know your e mail address so I'm posting here instead. I'm looking for the Sonlight K Instructor Guide - Intro to the World - Cultures.
- Sheila (Dodging Raindrops)
my e mail is s (dot) bloedow (at) comcast (dot) net
my kind of light, Nice!
How on Earth do you get pics like that? Never mind, I will just look at yours. Beautiful. I could never write like that, but you make me want to try. That is the teacher in you.
WONDERFUL!!!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
These last few posts are just incredible. I think you are hearing you "muse" loudly these days. I just love them. They minister in a quiet, powerful way.
From your comment on my blog about the car shows....what is it about men and cars? Must be like us and animals, words and pictures?
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Amen to that! May we all reflect the loving countenance of His radiance!
Wonderful photography too!
Blessings!
Wow! that IS very much like the quote I used in my moon post. I also left a comment on another one of your posts about the moon in your "thinking" category. Just AWEsome.
Wow. That was beautiful. ... I love the title, too, "Encore After Dusk."
Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment