Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Payin' It Forward

Okay, Okay... I have to admit I was really uncomfortable with the whole "award" thing, and while I thought it was terribly sweet and heartwarming to receive such beautiful little mementos of encouragement, I was always too embarassed to post them or do anything about it. I'm sucking that up now, and I'm (humbly) posting my awards, as an expression of gratitude and appreciation to the dear women who have passed them on to me. But more than that, I am ready to "share the love". The worst part is that I am the kind of person who wants to give an applicable award to EVERYONE, and not just a chosen few. But just know I love you all.

That said, I am a diehard non-conformist so I will not be going so far as to track down and follow all the rules that came with these babies. I'm doing this my way =D


The Blogger Friend Forever Gold Card was presented to me by Dawn at P.S. He Loves You. I do consider her one of my Blogger Friends Forever, and alongside her I would like to pass this card along to;

Aimee at Living, Learning and Loving Simply
Andrea at The Flourishing Mother
Chris at Feeding Boys and;
Becky (whose blog is private but y'all know her as Mac n Rothaich here).

Two of whom tracked me down on Facebook and KNOW MY REAL NAME (horror of horrors, LOL!) and 2 others who are real life friends who I know will always be a closer part of my world because of our blogging connection, and I love that.


The You Make Me Smile Award was also presented to me by Dawn at P.S. He loves you.. There are two people that come immediately to mind on this one, and not just smile, but LAUGH. Almost anytime I read anything they say. And you both know who you are....

Berry Girl at Berry Bloggerific and;
Della at Dwelling in the Land


The Kreativ Blogger Award was awarded to me by Jenni at One Thing and I feel *so* inadequate to both receive this one, and pass it on to 2 women who are creative to the core, and so don't need an award to tell them so.... but I MUST acknowledge them here as two of THE most creative people I have ever crossed (virtual) paths with.

Heidi at Mt. Hope Chronicles and
Anna at The Pleasant View Schoolhouse


The "I've Fallen For Your Blog Award" was presented to me by Linda at Life on a Colorado Farm

This one goes to Jewels over at "Eyes of Wonder" and;
Susan at High Desert Home

two of my absolute favorite places in the entire world to visit. How many times have I wished I could crash on Jewels' porch, or lounge in Susan's comfy abode and just drink these women up in all their beauty and wisdom.


Last but not least, The Butterfly Award was presented to me by Linda at My~Poetry~Stop

That one I have to award of course to the queen of cow patties and calf nuts herself.... Ree at the Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. of course. gotta love that woman.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

hey girl!
lovin' seeing you on fb.....hee.
another dimension to our bloggy friendship.
thanks for the award. YOU deserve all the ones you received.
blessings, andrea

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

what a great post and title, glad your using them!

Chris said...

awwww... thanks for the love. We are truly heart sisters bound together in Christ. Nice to see your heart work (I mean hard work :) getting recognized in bloggyland. We are all blessed by your words of wisdom, truth and hilarity.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Lol, thanks! I don't know how many times I have told my man that I hardly feel seperated from you at all thanks to blog land:)

Aimee said...

awwwww, thanks friend :) I almost feel like I am in junior high and made a new special friend and we exchanged little necklaces or something :) I love seeing all the beautiful awards you have received...they were given to the right woman!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dearest japc :o)
Thanks so much for your note and for sharing the lovely award with me and mine--very kind. I loved how you so graciously and to the beat of your own drum, received yours. *Too bad*, many a time, that we couldn't just walk right through that screen and get just where we'd be wantin' to go....sit a spell, enjoying good food and drink and sweet fellowship. But, what a blessing to be able to share our lives through the wonders of blogland, for now, and *'til* that day that something inconceivably better comes to pass, right?! Loved visiting *your* front porch. Thanks for the loving welcome. Warmly, jahh (just a highlands hen ;o) Jewels

Berry Girl said...

*sigh* My first ever blog award. *blush* ;)
Thanks PC - that's really great.

Heidi said...

Thanks a bunch, Prairie Chick. I sure haven't felt very creative lately. More like a stranded swimmer in the middle of a lake, just keeping my head above water. I appreciate the award and kind words, though. :)

I think creative comes in many shapes and sizes. The details you see through your camera lens are poetic in themselves, but when you place them among beautiful words they take on a whole new life. That takes a creative talent very few possess.