Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Little Less Talk

58600_4561 photo by bewinca

and a lot more action.  Okay, so it’s a lame line from a country song… but it really does represent a great truth.  It’s something I’ve been trying to teach my kids of late.  That if they would shush up, hunker down, stay focused and follow through things would run smoothly for the most part and we wouldn’t have so much drama. 

I heard myself saying something to that affect not long ago and had to take a step back and listen.  To myself.  Yeah… it was a classic case of “practice what you preach there, girl”. 

So just in *case* anyone’s wondering where I’ve gotten to… I’m here.  Just talking less and doing more.  Lots of fascinating things tumbling around in my head and heart that I may or may not reveal sooner or later but not necessarily sooner than later :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm always excited to hear what comes out of your "quiet" times. Should you choose to reveal them... or not!;)

Be blessed, friend!

outdoor.mom said...

i have those seasons too :-) May you glean much.

Linda said...

I'd love to hear too - whenever you are willing to share. In the meantime - be blessed sweet girl. I really do miss you.