Saturday, April 3, 2010

Praise the Lamb

58600_4561photo by raichlinger

You are my

sacrifice

My lamb

I lay on the altar

So that I

may have life

Your blood

is my way to the Father.

 

131626_2413photo by littleman

So I offer up my life

It’s all that I have to give

I confess that I have sinned.

Praise the Lamb

Praise the Lamb

Praise the Lamb

Who was slain.

 

240611_8878photo by Nota

Almighty God

beheld in flesh

Your body

Murdered and buried.

Rising up

Overcoming death

Our burdens

You lifted and carried

 574872_61201231photo by kianee

So I offer up my life

It’s all that I have to give

and confess that I have sinned

Praise the Lamb

Praise the Lamb

Praise the Lamb.

 

186794_9123photo by lindamac

With one sacrifice

You have  forever made perfect

those

who are being made holy

we’re being made holy

we’re being made holy.

Music and Lyrics by Alli Rogers

 

“The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; He has made holy His invited guests.” Zephaniah 1:7

Praise The Lamb!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful.

Oh, my goodness, it takes my breath away.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Indeed, Praise the Lamb.

He is risen indeed.

Alleluiabelle said...

So beautiful my friend...so very very beautiful.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Joy said...

Amen! Praise the Lord!

Jude said...

I have grown to just love this song from hearing it on your blog each time I log in. Thank you!

Unknown said...

this song has just become such a simple and powerful expression of the truth of the gospel in my life. I confess my sin, praise the Lamb. We confess and praise in one breath. We are sinners and saints all at once, because of Him!

Deb said...

Praise the Lamb.

Praise His name.

Always.

No matter what.

Sweet dreams.