The girls told me last night that they prayed for a baby sister. As the story unfolded they explained that they will only ask ONCE, because if they continue asking it will look like they don’t have faith and God doesn’t honor prayers that aren’t prayed in faith. So they prayed ONCE with childlike faith and have great expectations. As do we!
25 comments:
Just sent you a private email.
So, so happy and excited for you!
Blessings upon you and your entire family!!!
you're so cute :) I'm just thrilled!
Oh sweet sweet friend, I am so very happy for you...elated! I just love children and a precious baby in the womb...so breathtakingly beautiful!
Yet another precious gift from God.
Love you,
Alleluiabelle
Congratulations! Little girl or little boy - it's a blessed family either way.
Congratulations! What a way to announce it.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so delighted for all of you sweet girl. Praying this will be a very special time.
Congratulations!! That is so very exciting... I have 2 other girlfriends who have just told me they also are expecting, exciting times and wonderful blessings from the Lord!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What wonderful news!
Congratulations! May you have a joyful pregnancy.
Oh I just sat here for a bit with my mouth open... then I smiled BIG and felt such warmth and joy for you and your whole family! LUV!
Oh!!! I am sooooooooo very happy for you!!! There is nothing like a new baby growing inside of you! I am so happy it happened so quickly for you guys!!! How far along are you??
uhmmmm... Are you pregnant or just letting us know your girls prayed last night?? I just read that again & I am not sure. :-)
pregnant, AND the girls prayed for a sister. :)
What a blessed woman you are!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Dear Dutchy, Congratulations for you Pietro and your children. May God bless your pragnancy.
René
YAY!! Congratulations, praise the Lord!!
My dear,I too am thrilled, and will pray (just once) that He blesses you with a girl.;) Hope you are feeling fine and school won't be overwhelming this year. Do fill me in on the date and details, wow, how's that for incentive to get over for that coffee visit??Ha,ha,ha.Love you bunches.
Wow.. cool. Congratulations!
I am soooo late chiming in, here, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You make the most beautiful children, so boy or girl, this baby will be PRECIOUS!! I hope you are feeling well. I know what it is like to have the physical and emotional effort of being pregnant paired with the physical and emotional job of raising children 24-7. Praying for strength and energy and joy for you, friend.
Whoa! I'm late in the congratulating here! How far along are you?
Somewhere towards the end of my first trimester. I'll know more precisely on the 23rd (ultrasound)!
I'm very slow in wishing my congrats and blessings. I just re found your blog and remembered why I loved it so!
As a mamma of 5, who desires more but can't for health reasons, I'll be following along in spirit!!
Prayers for a blessed pregnancy!
Oh, my goodness!
I'm late in getting the news.
How are you doing, sweet girl?
Miss you.
Sweet dreams.
Yay!!!!
Post a Comment