 |
It's also going to be my word for 2011. I've been pondering this for a few weeks now;
"We treat love like a noun. An experience... a moment... a thing. But in John 13:34 we see a different side of love. John says simply and honestly, "love on another." It is not a fireworks feeling or a field of flowers. It's an action. A verb. It's not just about choosing the right person; it's about becoming the right person, the type of person who loves the way Christ loved us." Andy Stanley (Thriving Family Magazine, Nov-Dec 2010) |
I've got a lot to learn about loving the way Christ loved. Looking forward to growing in the year to come.
11 comments:
Still pondering and praying about my word. Peace keeps apearing... so, maybe? We'll see!
How's the babe in tummy? And mama, too?
Be blessed!
Peace is a GREAT word. I will forever cherish 2009, which was my year of peace. It has continued to bless me since then.
The pregnancy is going WONDERFUL, so thankful, so blessed. 2 months to go, though, and these are the long ones :)
Good word! Glad you and baby are well.
That is an awesome word for this year!
It is good to hear you are alive and well, PC! I totally stole your quote there for my anniversary post...hope that's ok!! It is just tooo good! When is baby due??
like this quote-it's so true, we treat love like a noun when really it's all about action..so i couldn't get your email link to work, but that's my computer illiteracy, not your link :) and I'm FINALLY getting back to comments (terrible blogger I know!)..thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment..nope, I don't know Chris and I'm not sure how close we live. :) We live in PA. how about you? and hey congrats on the pregnancy, that is wonderful! darci
Mine is Joy.
Mine is Joy.
Peace it is!!!
Just checking in on you. All is well? Babe any day now???
Be blessed!
Peace is wonderful. This year so far I am learning that peace is still an attitude even when life is utterly chaotic. It seems I never have enough minutes in a day to even accomplish what I NEED to accomplish, never mind what I'd LIKE to accomplish. Thus blogging is completely out of the question... but I am happy, and healthy, and excited to hold this final arrival to our family.
The 19th is my due date. Hopefully baby arrives before March :) All of my others have been induced at 12 days overdue. Doc says he won't put me through that this time since they are always heavy 9 lb'ers... bring it on!
Post a Comment