If you were to vacuum a small section of carpet continuously for 20 minutes you would eliminate LESS THAN what percentage of the dust mites that dwell there?
a) less than 2% b) less than 12% c) less than 22 percent d) less than 32%
Excuse me while I go curl up on the linoleum in the kitchen and rock myself, haha! I hate creepy crawlies and I KNOW they lurk in large numbers in our carpets. ::shudder::
5 comments:
I don't think I want to know!
And let's not discuss mattresses, okay?!
LOL
(Now I'm itching... thanks!)
oh I was itching so bad after that science lesson, my skin was CRAWLING. Would you believe the answer to this is less than 2 percent? Ick!
ew. ew. ew. I have to go to bed now? Hmm.... might be up for a while. thanks ;)
Excuse me while I go curl up on the linoleum in the kitchen and rock myself, haha! I hate creepy crawlies and I KNOW they lurk in large numbers in our carpets. ::shudder::
ha ha... I'm sorry to have dredged this old post up (did some blog merging last night), it has me itching and scratching all over the place again!
Post a Comment