Monday, August 31, 2009

Manic Monday


I happen to love Mondays. I love waking up to a new week, fresh slate, new dreams to pursue. Procrastination, discouragement and fatigue rear their ugly heads all too early in the week, but Monday mornings I feel like I can conquer the world. (Don't ask me how I feel on Wednesday).

I'm posting over at this sometimes neglected dustbunny corner of my blog today and in the upcoming week or so. I'm taking a good hard look at Simple Mom's series from last year on "How to Be Disorganized and Unproductive." So far I've posted and discussed the Introduction, Key 6 and today Key 5. If this is looking like a discussion you'd benefit from come on over and join us. The more the merrier. If not, I'm sure I'll be back soon with some preposterous, poetic, or personal ponderings.

4 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

I love that you call it "Manic Monday" instead of "Panic Monday!"

This is what I needed as we "officially" start home educating (again!) today... a clean slate, ready for drawings, writings, but more importantly, the smudgings and tears and God's Hand holding the slate still while we write our weekly story.

Blessings.

Deb said...

I've never heard anyone say that they love Mondays.

But I'm intrigued by your reasons.

Especially the part about "new dreams to pursue."

I'm going to re-think how I feel about Mondays.

Sweet dreams.

Moms In Need Of Mercy said...

I did see that post the other day and meant to comment--I'm in!
I plan to write a post in the near future about what I learned from a book called The Messies Manual. It was actually very helpful!!

outdoor.mom said...

i remember that song. Oh i have so much on my list!1`