Carry on my wayward son. There’ll be peace when you are… gone.
Look at the little rascal who came calling today
cute as a button and nigh giving our dog a heart attack from all the barking she did.
she must have barked for three hours straight
till she finally convinced this little rascal to come out from under the playhouse.
To say that Rascal was aloof would be an understatement.
He pretty much let Sophie give him an Eskimo kiss.
and just sat there scratching his chin, ho-hum… this dog is such a bore.
adorable doesn’t even begin to cut it.
I seriously wanted to pick him (her?) up and get give some serious snuggles..
I came MIGHTY close I tell you
not close enough for any Eskimo kisses, though.
I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the attention.
when all she was looking for was a peaceful place to unwind.
take a little afternoon dip
Play some water polo…
Sorry girl, you came to the WRONG place if what you were looking for was privacy.
16 comments:
To cute...and great photos!
Those are the most adorable photos I've seen all week!! Too cute!!
~Brenda, your fellow prairie chick ;-)
Too cute! I don't think I have ever seen a raccoon in real life... possums, beaver, moose*, deer, elk, skunks (like they grow on trees), and plenty more, but nary a raccoon!
*fun fact: while more often than not if you hit a moose with your vehicle, you die, my uncle has in fact hit not one but THREE moose at separate times and is still kicking. Swears on Ford.
How fun! We had a family living in between our roof and attic once. They can be pretty mean when cornered (like trying to get them out of your attic). But they sure are adorable.
What a great time you all must have had!
neat!
So, so cute! After the first few pictures, I was thinking I'd like to snuggle her... and then you said it. I really am surprised she let your dog get so close and didn't nip the pup's nose.
My hubby likes to tell our kids about the time he and his sister cared for an abandoned baby 'coon. He said all was well 'til it "grew up" - then it just about destroyed their home. Oh, did I forget to mention that they were keeping it IN THE HOUSE like a pet? What was my MIL thinking when she allowed this???
Blessings!
cool! That is one cute little face.
WOW! This is AMAZING!
Thank you so much for sharing. I am totaly impressed.
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
adorable. We had a tiny baby racoonin our window well last year. I called the kids to have them come look at it... the mom must have rescued it when our back was turned and they didn't get to see it. Bet your kids loved it (o:
What great pictures! I showed them to my boys!
Those are cute pictures. When I was growing up, we lived WAAAYYYY out in the country. One of the those little cute racoons, came up to the house, pushed open the sliding fan in the kitchen window, came in and took a loaf of opened bread.
Do you have a kitchen fan that slides in, or any opened bread near a window?~~~~ that cute little racoon might just come a callin' .
Giggle.
Awww, I know they are trouble but so cute too:)
I love the one of it swimming! Never seen one taking a dip before!!
You've done it again! What great pictures!
When we had a cat, we had a racoon visit every evening to finish up whatever was left in the feeding dish.
How could you resist a sweet face like that? Your pictures are great.
What a delightful playful spirit you have! A good reason for me to return here again and again.
great shots!! i hear they can get fiesty!
Post a Comment