Saturday, October 10, 2009

In Response to Keystone

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Phillipians 4:8

Keystone received my response. His judgements and criticism have no place here and I think serve only as a smokescreen to cloud the truth and beauty of a message of grace and hope. As such I have removed the body of this post and every other comment by Keystone and by me in response to Keystone in these last two posts.

Grace and Peace.

Prairie Chick

5 comments:

René Bosman said...

Dear Nikky,

Grace always wins :-)

grammy said...

Oh my goodness. I have no idea what that was all about, but I love ya girl. Keep being a sweetheart Mom striving to be a light here in Blog Land (o:

Moms In Need Of Mercy said...

wow, all this, and your laundry done? YOU ROCK!! :)

Linda said...

Sweet Girl,
I saw your prayer request at Sarah's and hurried over. I don't have the time right now to read through all the past few posts, but I want to reassure you that you could not possibly have said anything wrong.
I think these attacks come when we are doing something so right we threaten the enemy.
Your writing, your heart, have been a huge blessing to me.
I am praying for you.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I don't really understand what happened here (forgive me for not getting what the deal is here) but I do know the One who does get it -- the One who knows every last detail.

Also, my friend, when you hurt, I hurt.

I'm praying for you tonight. God is good.