Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do Plants Eat Meat?

Okay, we've all heard of the Venus flytrap... but how 'bout the Rajah Pitcher Plant? Seriously folks, this plant eats. meat. And I'm not talkin' flies. Take your guess, a)grasshoppers, b) mice, c) squirrels.

Seriously.

3 comments:

Berry Girl said...

well, ewwww. And I'm going with mice. but ewwww.

Christina B said...

Hi Prairie Chick! I'm de-lurking myself to inquire about homeschooling. Finding your blog was an answer to our prayers! We've been struggling about the thought of sending our first child to public schools in Sept. And finding your blog has provided us with a lot of reassurance that our desires to keep her home are worth it! But realizing this has only left us with a LOT more questions. The primary concern I have right now is whether to register with an on-line school. Are you registered with one or do you just use the sonlight and be your own boss?? I would love to hear from you...if you could find the time:)
jimandchristina@hotmail.com
thanks,
C

Prairie Chick said...

you got it, it's mice.