"... but someday I will wake
in a body that won't break
on ground that won't shake
not here.
and someday I will live
in a house that's built by hands
that hold the world. "
Alli Rogers, Tanzania.
"Yea, though He slay me, I will hope in Him." Job 13:15
Yes - He is our sure hope. We can stand on unshakable ground - no matter what is going on around us. We are truly blessed.
i like her :-) she reminds me of Heather Clark (who is my all time favorite)! Moonbeam watched the whole time and liked her too.
loved the song (o:
Beautiful!! Thanks for this...uplifted my heart...
She is one of my faves...tanzania is great...but I think I particularly like day of small things...a great reminder about being faithful in the "little" responsibilities He has placed before us...it's so good to be back...blessings,Sarah
What a beautiful voice! Great singer!
http://flyingheartfield.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/wheeeeee/mentioned you over here...smile..
Loved this.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
"Yea, though He slay me, I will hope in Him." Job 13:15
Yes - He is our sure hope. We can stand on unshakable ground - no matter what is going on around us. We are truly blessed.
i like her :-) she reminds me of Heather Clark (who is my all time favorite)! Moonbeam watched the whole time and liked her too.
loved the song (o:
Beautiful!! Thanks for this...uplifted my heart...
She is one of my faves...
tanzania is great...but I think I particularly like day of small things...
a great reminder about being faithful in the "little" responsibilities He has placed before us...
it's so good to be back...
blessings,
Sarah
What a beautiful voice! Great singer!
http://flyingheartfield.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/wheeeeee/
mentioned you over here...smile..
Loved this.
Post a Comment