Friday, May 1, 2009

Books Fall Open

booksfall

Picture: Neverland, from our back yard swing.

Poetry: Books Fall Open by David McCord


13 comments:

Berry Girl said...

mmm...I love that. I love books. I'm visiting Ireland at the moment *grin*

Joy said...

Yes...I am with you and B-girl I LOVE falling in books..(actually sometimes I am rather bad about books, I started one last night at around 9:00 got caught up in another world read until 2:30am then got up and finished it this morning!;)
We love books here to! What a blessed treasure to be able to have!
Joy

Linda said...

I am thankful over and over again that you share the poetry that touches your heart. It touches mine too.

Alleluiabelle said...

Your blog, pictures and writings captivate me P.C. I loved this one too as I like to read. My problem is I start one book then another and always have a couple going. I'm not regimented in finishing and ending one at a time. These words were soothing, inviting and peaceful.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I started falling more into books as of late..which means I'm falling less into blog land ...shhh don't tell anyone I said that ;0)

Just stopping by to give a shout out from Texas ;)

Hope all is well ...sure would like to see your spring there again this year..hint hint ;)

Tricia said...

I just love that... and I love books... I could forever be reading something!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings!

kelli said...

oooh....I love this!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet words and a swing I could easily get lost reading a book in! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Amy Ellen said...

I love that how true it is!!
Hugs
Amy

Leanne said...

Ahhh, books... the smell, the sound the pages make as you turn each one, the stories that enrich your life and the lives of your children, the joy of finding a book you have been wanting at a discount store, memories of my mother reading stories that I now read to my little ones, the satisfaction that comes when you read the last word and close the book. Great run on sentence, I know :-). What is there not to love about a great book!!??

K-Sue said...

My poem could be:
"Books fall open,
and nuthin' gets done."

DayPhoto said...

YOu always make me feel good when I stop by to visit!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Heidi said...

Beautiful!! Books make us rich in life.