It has been a rough couple of days around here with a guest who ended up in emergency last night. With little sleep and a lot of stress I crept over to the computer to just take a quick look at a few blogs. I came to yours first and I am SMILING and LAUGHING and praising the Lord for you and your silly sense of humor -- just the tonic for my furrowed brow. Thank you, sweet chick! : D
I'm up early this morning and laughing out loud to myself! The little girl dressed all in red with the short hair reminds me of why my hair is short---when it grows out and touches my ears and sticks out, I look like an Idiot!!!!! Thanks for the fun and I hope you and your family are well.
I remember that show. How early we feel like we know it all. Cosby and Linkletter did have a way of bringing these gems out of kids!Not sure how you embedded this in the blog; but, I like it! Thanks for sharing!Lynn
You know I love it. He was such a gentleman wasn't he. He didn't have to turn everything into something 'off color'. He just knew when to quit and his face said it all.
This is my first visit here and it was wonderful. I'd really like to be able to jump in those haystacks with the kids...do any of the adults do that or am I the only crazy one here?
I used to have some old Art Linkletter books, but I guess they may have gotten lost on one of many moves, but his show was precious!!
12 comments:
It has been a rough couple of days around here with a guest who ended up in emergency last night. With little sleep and a lot of stress I crept over to the computer to just take a quick look at a few blogs. I came to yours first and I am SMILING and LAUGHING and praising the Lord for you and your silly sense of humor -- just the tonic for my furrowed brow. Thank you, sweet chick! : D
I'm up early this morning and laughing out loud to myself! The little girl dressed all in red with the short hair reminds me of why my hair is short---when it grows out and touches my ears and sticks out, I look like an Idiot!!!!! Thanks for the fun and I hope you and your family are well.
LOL!!!! That is so funny! OH man the things kids say..Hilarious! Thanks for sharing! Everyone needs a good laugh!
Joy
I remember that show. How early we feel like we know it all. Cosby and Linkletter did have a way of bringing these gems out of kids!Not sure how you embedded this in the blog; but, I like it! Thanks for sharing!Lynn
so, SO funny! God punished Eve by making her a housewife (lolol) so true some days...
LOL... what a fun post for first thing in the morning!
Hope you're having a beautiful day up there.
Blessings!
You brightened my Day! THANKS
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
You know I love it. He was such a gentleman wasn't he. He didn't have to turn everything into something 'off color'. He just knew when to quit and his face said it all.
all my kids watched this with me. thanks so much!! it was great. they sure don't make tv like they used to!
This is my first visit here and it was wonderful. I'd really like to be able to jump in those haystacks with the kids...do any of the adults do that or am I the only crazy one here?
I used to have some old Art Linkletter books, but I guess they may have gotten lost on one of many moves, but his show was precious!!
blessings on you and yours,
marcy
Thanks for sharing this--it was priceless! What fun!
That was awesome ... and brought back some great memories of watching the show with my parents. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment