
photo by Trinamole
One piece of buttered toast contains about 315 kilojoules of energy.
How long do you think that energy would last to run a car at 80 km per hour?
How long do you think it could run a 60 watt light bulb?
Fascinating! That will make me think twice before eating a second slice of buttered toast.
One piece of buttered toast contains about 315 kilojoules of energy.
How long do you think that energy would last to run a car at 80 km per hour?
How long do you think it could run a 60 watt light bulb?
Fascinating! That will make me think twice before eating a second slice of buttered toast.
4 comments:
I refuse to think twice when it comes to buttered toast.
and I have no idea. but I'm sure it will make me shudder :)
the energy from one piece of buttered toast will run at car at 80 km per hour for ONE minute,and run a 60 watt light bulb for an hour and a half!
You need to run SIX minutes to burn off the energy it provides!
No wonder I'm fat!
Oh but butter is so worth it!
Great blog, I enjoyed reading it
Post a Comment