Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Like Mother Like....Son

It's always a bit of a challenge to keep the younger kids occupied while the older kids are studying. Today Prairie Son-shine I (3) decided scrapbooking would be a good way to pass the time. By scrapbooking he basically had in mind using some of my scrap craft paper and my paper punch out stamps. I figured this was a permissable past time.

When I came through the dining room at one point he asked; "Mommy, when you scrapbook do you line your stuff up all nice in a row like me?"

"Um, no, not really."

"Oh, well, when I'm a Daddy, and I scrapbook, I'm going to line my stuff up nice in a row."

"Okay, son." said with a supressed grin as I carry on through to the kitchen. On my way back through he looks at me quizzically, eyes narrowed;

"Mommy.... do you think it's funny that I like scrapbooking?" Oh dear, I almost couldn't hold back the laughter.

"No son, I think it's cool." And left him with a *very* cool look on his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone can now do digital scrapbooking online @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com without any expensive tools, craft supplies or software.