Not a lot of energy to sit up and move around here; but this is the one post of the week I would hate to skip;
47. I'm thankful for the first day of spring.
48. For helpful and loving kids who take care of me when I'm sick.
49. For an amazingly supportive husband who blesses me with his servant's heart.
50. For a loving and passionate savior who suffered, wept and died for me.
51. For the chance to be home and privvy to beautiful sights like this every day.
52. For apples in my rubber boots, just because, it made me smile.
53. For this rascally smile, because it lights up my life.
54. For spring's special surprise waiting in the barn for us this morning.
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
10 comments:
You are in my prayers precious one.
I'm praying for you too! A great post, by the way (especially love the apples in the boots - just the sort of thing my boy would do!).
God bless you,
~Chrissy
WoW so much to be thankful for. HOpe you feel better soon. Happy TT!
I love the apples in the boots :0 You have good Thankful Thursday post! :) :):)
Awesome! I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing! Happy TT and have a blessed Easter!
Wonderful things to be thankful for! Gotta love the apples in the shoes--I've learned to dump mine out before inserting toes :)
I am sorry that you have been sick and hope that you are doing better today.
The apples in the boots are just too cute - and the smile of your little one is just precious.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us - despite the fact that you were sick.
Blessings to you and yours - He is Risen!
I am so sorry that you've been sick!
Hope that you are feeling better now.
Love the apples in the boots...better than catfood! :)
He is Risen, Indeed!
I just recently found your blog and it has been a real encouragement to me, and i just wanted to say thank you for that and that i will be praying that you will be feeling better soon. It is never easy for mom to be sick and it takes its toll on the whole family.
yes, I too am glad to have a new bloggy friend! I pray that you are getting your energy back and feeling better!
Post a Comment