“You are the most beautiful of women.” S of S 1:8
Stepping Stone #6. Receive His Praise. note to self; don’t be embarrassed by it, don’t squirm and get all self conscious. Soak it up. And most importantly, pour the praise back on him (not right then though, learn to receive).
“My darling, you are like a mare among the king’s stallions.” S of S 1:9
Stepping Stone #7. Prance. Note to self; you know how this works. The stud gets all studly and the mare does what? Blushes? Hides her eyes? Turns away? I don’t think so. The mare arches her neck, holds her head high, flashes her eyes and prances when her mate wears his hormones on his sleeve. Respond in like kind and let the sparks fly.
“Your cheeks are beautiful with ornaments, and your neck with jewels. I will make for you gold earrings with silver hooks.” S of S 1:10-11
Stepping Stone #8. Adorn Yourself. note to self, make a habit of applying some makeup, doing your hair and changing into something clean and pretty before he gets home from work. Put a special necklace on, not just on special occasions, but to show HIM that HE is special, and that you enjoy making yourself beautiful for his pleasure.
“The smell of my perfume spreads out to the king on his couch.” S of S 1:12
Stepping Stone #9. Pamper Him. note to self, this one hits close to home. I am not a pampering wife. I work my butt off, I make lots of sacrifices (as does he) and I don’t spend much time pampering myself (my bad) or being pampered by others and therefore where and how am I going to find the energy to pamper him? Sadly, we are both kind of work horses (pardon the pun) in this regard. We go, go, go, run, run, run, do, do, do all day long and then crash exhausted at the end of the day without an ounce of energy left to invest in pampering. Don’t leave it till the end of the day. Take him by the hand, lead him to the couch, get him comfortable, bring him his favorite drink and plate of yumminess, all of your attention (eliminate all distractions) and let him be refreshed.
“My lover is like a bag of myrrh that lies all night between my breasts.” S of S 1:13
Stepping Stone #10. Embrace Him. note to self; softness is good for something… What’s soft on the goose is pleasant to the gander. ‘Nuff said.
3 comments:
*Grinning*
Yep!
Good stuff!
Hi sweet chick,
I'm so digging this princess chick thing.
Cause I'm more like the blushing mare.
My darlin' will want me to come back and read this everyday!
Sweet dreams.
Post a Comment