Friday, March 28, 2008

Farm Fraternization

Anticipating a Weekend Filled with the Finer Things in Life; Family, Fun, Friends, Food and Fellowship.

Couldn't resist sharing a few fun shots of animal fraternizing in the barn...

Who Said Things are Never Black and White??


Banjo the Ragdoll, Checkin' These New Critters Out.


Bella the Quarterhorse, Doing the Same.


And Sophie the English Cocker Following Suit

5 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

O..you have the life!

How fun for your family!

Happy Friday!

Dawn ;0)

Mac an Rothaich said...

Beautiful! I love farm animals.

Mindy said...

how cute!

Kristen said...

Your farm is so beautiful, I just now noticed the picture.

Btw, I moved my blog in case you want to visit again sometime!
http://www.wearethatfamily.com

Gina said...

How fun! I love the picture of the horse checking things out. That is just so neat.

I've been enjoying your blog. Hope you continue to feel better!