April showers bring May flowers? I am Prairie Chick, hear me laugh (or should I say cry).... Here is a glimpse of spring on the prairies;
Yesterday.....
Today............ Remember my joy at going out to hang the laundry *barefoot* on Tuesday? Ha ha ha.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That's just crazy!
Are you sure you dont' live in TX!
Only Texas has this kind of crazy weather...but today it' "clothes line" weather..sorry couldn't help myself, "hang in there!" LOL..opps did it again!
Blessings!~ Dawn :0)
Hardy har har... very funny! No really, you cracked me up! It's not that bad really, it was actually a beautiful day and the snow was that wet, sticky kind that's great for "working with".
I had bought a bunch of sandbox and beach toys yesterday and wouldn't you know it the kids used them to build bricks for their snow fortress.... the irony.
Oh man! I'm soooo hoping that we are over any snowy weather. I'm very ready for spring, and lately, the weather has been cooperating. Hopefully it lasts!
Oh...it will be here soon!! It *WILL* be here! (Just keep chanting that! ;)
Post a Comment