I kid you not. These pictures were taken THIS morning. Double check the date on this post if you like, I did, because it looked like it was time to start breaking out the christmas decorations.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my! I thought I had it bad here! Its so windy its hard to walk and 38 degrees. One day its in the 70's the next day you need a winter coat! Well, it's gotta end SOMETIME right?? Maybe? Hopefully??
Yes, I was stunned too... again. Will spring ever stay? As beautiful as the snow is, I was just getting to know the feel of grass again, and appreciating feeling earth between my fingers. Lord, send warmth and spring to encourage our winter-weary souls... I long to see His touch in leaves and buds, shoots and blooms...
Well, I'm trying to look on the bright side... there always is one... yesterday when it was gray and the snow just kept falling and falling so heavily, beautiful as it was I felt like crying. Today, with the blue sky, the *just* above zero sunshine (38 degrees for those of you south of the border)... and the slushy melting, I'm feeling pretty cheerful again.
Yesterday I felt like it was going to be a neverending winter like Narnia, today it's like the Narnia melt, almost that fast and noisy...
Beautiful pictures! We don't get snow like that hardly ever anymore here in TN! I bet you are ready for spring for sure! Hopefully it won't be long for you. I hope everyone is feeling better in your house. We are now under the weather(baby has pneaumonia)also! The good Lord knows what we need though. Great pictures though I really enjoyed them! Joy
Great photos! However, every fibre of my being is just screaming out against just how very wrong this is. I am overdone with winter! I'm making a run for the border on Friday, it had better be nicer south of here!
8 comments:
Oh my! I thought I had it bad here! Its so windy its hard to walk and 38 degrees. One day its in the 70's the next day you need a winter coat! Well, it's gotta end SOMETIME right?? Maybe? Hopefully??
Wow!! I can tell you live far, far from me and my family! It is around 80 degrees here today and all are wearing shorts and short sleeves.
The pictures are gorgeous, thanks for sharing! I am a bit jealous, we never get snow like that here!
Yes, I was stunned too... again. Will spring ever stay? As beautiful as the snow is, I was just getting to know the feel of grass again, and appreciating feeling earth between my fingers. Lord, send warmth and spring to encourage our winter-weary souls... I long to see His touch in leaves and buds, shoots and blooms...
Well, I'm trying to look on the bright side... there always is one... yesterday when it was gray and the snow just kept falling and falling so heavily, beautiful as it was I felt like crying. Today, with the blue sky, the *just* above zero sunshine (38 degrees for those of you south of the border)... and the slushy melting, I'm feeling pretty cheerful again.
Yesterday I felt like it was going to be a neverending winter like Narnia, today it's like the Narnia melt, almost that fast and noisy...
I am so sorry, I bet you are sick of it but it sure looks beautiful. The pictures are fabulous!
Wendy
Here's a thought, no nasty insects for a good while!
Enjoying those pix, great shots!
Dawn :0)
Beautiful pictures! We don't get snow like that hardly ever anymore here in TN! I bet you are ready for spring for sure! Hopefully it won't be long for you. I hope everyone is feeling better in your house. We are now under the weather(baby has pneaumonia)also! The good Lord knows what we need though. Great pictures though I really enjoyed them!
Joy
Great photos! However, every fibre of my being is just screaming out against just how very wrong this is. I am overdone with winter! I'm making a run for the border on Friday, it had better be nicer south of here!
Post a Comment