It would appear I have been tagged. This is a new phenomenon to me. Hope I don't mess it up... I'll try to keep true to my theme, despite the nature of the tags.
The first tag is entitled;
Five Links I'd Like to Share;
Marriage Link
Motherhood Link
Ministry Links:
Everyday Minded
Kids Ministry
The second tag is entitled;
Five Classes I Wish They'd Taught Me in School.
1. How To Read Between the Lines... Decoding the Three Paragraphs Your Husband *Means* From the Three Words He Actually Says.
2. The Art of Multi-Tasking... How to Talk on the Phone While Soothing a Crying Baby, Refereeing Two Arguing Toddlers and Helping a Third Grader With Her Math.
3. Homemaking 101... How to Keep an Immaculate House, Excel in the Culinary Arts and Make Your Home a Haven While Working Full Time as a Teacher of 5 Subjects, Personal Life Coach and Nurse Maid to Four Children.
4. Finding Time. How to prepare breakfast and lunch, get 5 kids ready for church, pack up library books, tithe cheques, bibles and diaper bags by 9:30 am and still have time to brush your own hair, put on your own make-up and pour a coffee on your way out the door.
5. How to Be Two Places at Once.
And the last Tag..........
Six Things About Me
One of these is not true... can you guess which one?
-Phil Keaggy has been to my house.
-I worked for Billy Graham.
-I have been to every country in South America except Peru, Chile, Bolivia and Paraguay
-I have a recurring nightmare about tornadoes
-I'm an extrovert
-When we have a family gathering of my parents and two foster sisters (both in their mid thirties) our family gathering numbers 21.
Phew. I was tagged by Dawn , I am now passing the torch to;
Becky
Chris
Gina
Sheila
Hannah
10 comments:
Hi, I am sorry I am leaving this here, something is wrong with my email, so I figured I would try this way. Thanks SO much for sharing that quote from your reading. It has been an encouragement to me. I guess there is a balance to watching and waiting. We have to do both. I guess I think that the "cares of this world" REALLY can choke out my watching. I remember Christmas two years ago. I spent so much time preparing and doing stuff that I left the Lord out of my life for a couple days. Now, really, how stupid is that? I was so worried about things looking or tasting good that I left out The reason we celebrate! This past year, we didnt even put up a tree! It felt great not to focus on things so much. I feel like I am constantly pulling out those weeds and wondering if others feel like that as well, because I don't hear others talking about it much. Thanks Jennifer
I haven't been tagged before, not sure if I appreciate it:) I might do it just this once...
I'm gonna guess your not an extrovert?
Wow the place and people you've seen !
Cool, and neat-o!
Thanks for "getting" out there!
BWT~ What's your guess for mine?
Dawn :0)
NOPE~ we are building a debt-free home..it's just taking too long because "and I'm sure of my poor mangament of funds :0/ SO I PRAY!
The answer was "Marge Simpson hair, NOT on purpose!" Biggest day of my life and my MIL wanted the honor of "doing up " my hair for the big day...an hour till the wedding and what's a future DIL to do but hold her head up (and all that hair spray) to walk down the isle while at the other end my future husband. her son was thinking...
"WHAT did my mother do to my bride!"
So it's the joke in our circle, "Dawn's Simpson's hair"...was the biggest/best thing about the whole wedding affair and she wore it better then "Marge!"..ha..ha..ha...;0/
Thanks for "playing" it's like you said ...I try to stay w/in the "theme of things" and not go out there to far, this one was easy enought to still give testimony!
Sorry Becky... I kind of cringed when I got tagged too... it was kinda fun, this ONCE (hint, hint to potential future taggers, LOL!) Don't feel you have to play.. no pressure!
O'come on now "introverts" he..he!
I guessed because the way you so beuatifully express yourself..is one who is not always talking to here herself..I should know.
Blessings your new found blogger buddy and sister in Chirst!
Dawn :0)
*hear*
opps
~Dawn :0)
Thanks for guessing on mine but both you guessed are true about me:D
I'm going to guess that you are not an extrovert? Am I right?
Yep, you guys guessed it. I love people, but I truly self-energize in peace and solitude.
Post a Comment