Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Field Trips at Home

Winsome- charming in a childlike or simple way-attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm.

This is what a "field trip" looks like in our neck of the woods :D Right in our own backyard.









7 comments:

Daisy said...

I have backyard envy. ;-) We are country-bumpkins living in the 'burbs.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Wow check out the field full of geese! I miss hearing the frogs and geese when living out there. I used to sit on my step and listen to the frogs and it was so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am trying my best not to covet!(that is a sin you know) trying not too really! That is awesome! Truly amazing! I bet you have tons of fun! I love the geese! You are truly blessed with that backyard!
Joy

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Can I just move in?!



Love this song!!!!!

Dawn ;0)

Tricia said...

I love your pictures, they make me want to come live where you live. It seems like such a peaceful place filled with the wonder and beauty of our Lord. Thanks so much for sharing, and I love the music!

-:-Chanin-:- said...

Hello,

I just wanted you to know that you were prayed for today :) I am very familiar with anxiety issues. If you log onto my xanga site, you can read more about it.

Praying for your pregnancy and for you to be filled with the peace that passes all understanding :)

Blessings, Chanin
(part of the prayer team at www.bearingburdens.blogspot.com )

Unknown said...

Chanin, thank you so much! Last week was an anxious time for me and I knew I was not in a good spot. This week I have had complete peace and our little guy seems to be on a medication that has cleared up all of his symptoms.

To the rest of you girls, glad you enjoyed our pictures, yes the prairies are indeed a peaceful space that invoke worship. I grew up in the mountains, and used to think the prairies were BOR-ing.... WOW, was I ever blind! I wouldn't exchange these fields and skies for Kilimanjaro ;-)