As an addendum to our conversation on Thursday's post I just had to share this link to "A Prayer for Women" from Gina's blog. Wow. Talk about sobering, challenging, and moving. I thought those of you who participated in thursday's conversation would find this both encouraging and touching.
Also stumbled across this blog (don't ask me how, you know how it is) and my jaw just about hit the floor. Who knew this week was the Great Turn-Off The TV Week??? I loved Daisy's no nonsense "tell it like you see it" style.
It's when I stumble across things like this that I am reminded of Elijah, who felt so alone and depressed, feeling that there was noone who related to him, only to be told by the Lord that there were THOUSANDS in his immediate vicinity who had not "bowed the knee to Baal". We are not alone in our inner fight to be in the world but not of it. Be strong and of good courage!
No comments:
Post a Comment