Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.I'm thankful for weekend evenings with friends, barbecued lamb, baby back ribs and boardgames.
75. I'm thankful for days of rest, cheap theaters, buttery popcorn and clean family movies (which are admittedly few and far between).
76. I'm thankful for gift certificates to our favourite restaurant.
I'm thankful for neighbours who pop by and drop baking off on my kitchen island when I am in another part of the house and don't even realize it. (Twice in one day, how blessed am I???)
77. I'm thankful for warm(er) spring mornings, and coffee time outside with good friends and all their kids (read EIGHTEEN wonderful, beautiful, muddy, wet, bundles of energy).
78. I'm thankful for a tax return that refunded every last PENNY we paid in income tax last year.
79. I'm thankful for a husband who is passionate about prayer and who gets pumped about a well attended prayer meeting :D .
80. I'm thankful for friends who are passionate about faith and faithfulness.
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
Care to join me in Giving Thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today??
8 comments:
What an amazing list! Wow. It's like the windows of Heaven have been opened. I love it when God does that.
Such a very beautiful thankful list, bless you.
It's nice to have neighbors like that!!
I am thankful for blogs lately... my best talks are here now.
I am thankful for healthy kids, so healthy they can through fits for a good hour with energy to spare.
I am really thankful for the hugs and the 'sowy mom' I got after.
I am thankful for the warm rain to mix with the salty tears brought on by Christ's beautiful nature!
I am thankful for hope...
Great list Praire Chick!
How are your feeling these days? Oh, I'm so grateful for all the wonderful Gifts from our loving Father...
Blessings to you this TT♥
Having a husband who gets excited about a prayer meeting sounds like the greatest blessing of all. It sounds like you are blessed with wonderful neighbors, too.
I'm thankful for blog-friends to share the good, the hard and the ugly with.
I'm thankful for the men in my life (big and little) who make me rich in love, experiences and humility.
I'm thankful for dreams and plans for a kitchen to welcome and bless guests and friends.
I'm thankful for family to spend time with, to laugh and cry with, to cuddle on the couch with and read/make up wonderful stories.
I'm thankful to my God for creating me with so many sensory parts! To be able to wrestle with emotion, rationale and ideas is exercise that I've been enjoying lately.
Thanks everyone for stopping in and sharing your thankful hearts! I find this practice so therapeutic and uplifting. How true that a thankful heart is good medicine!!!
Post a Comment