Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful 98 & Counting

Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.


98. I'm thankful for warm earth, bedding plants and the joy of starting seeds with the help of 4 sets of pudgy little hands.

99. I'm thankful for swans, could there be anything more beautiful to lay eyes upon?

100. I'm thankful for down time with my dear prairie friend this week, shopping, lunch, hanging out.

101. I'm thankful for a DATE. Wednesday May 7th I am scheduled for induction.

102. I'm thankful for a productive week, cleaning and preparing rooms and spaces for our three very special visitors, Nonna and Zia from Italy and baby #5 from heaven.

103. I'm thankful for a healthy little boy, The Rugrat's symptoms have all cleared up with his latest medication.

104. I'm thankful for a Father who takes my cares when I offer them and carries them away.

Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17

What are you thankful for dear friend?

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Great list. Glad everyone is better.
Happy TT!

lori said...

May 2nd.....that's my bday...
May, what a wonderful month for a baby!!
good luck!
and the boots are PRICELESS!!

blessings!
lori

Tricia said...

What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for, and I know you are so excited to have a DATE!! I will pray for a safe delivery with no problems or complications and for a perfectly healthy little one!!

I am thankful for a new friend I made today, we have such kindred spirits and it was definitely a divine appointment! Isn't God just glorious!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for chickens that provide us with great entertainment and exercise when they get out of their coop. I am thankful for my children and their excitment over little things, they make life so much more joyful, I am thankful for grandparents that tell stories of life when things weren't so busy it reminds me to keep my life simple and full of the things of God. I just love your thankful thursdays, and i always look forward to them your sister in Christ B

Berry Girl said...

Today I'm thankful for my boys:
for our long-awaited baby, who was sooo difficult but has become sooo easy, for the doctors who helped us and the friends who encouraged;
for our 4yr old who thinks that it is "fun" to go out and work with his Dad and the "big boys" pruning in the orchard;
I'm thankful that you're here reminding me to be thankful.

Anonymous said...

Uh! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I guess I am still new here, but wow! Congrats!

my4blessings said...

WHAT??? May 7th? You're going to have a baby while I'm on vacation? Okay, well, I'm sure you'll do just fine without me around but know that I have marked my purse planner and will be a'praying! Woohoo!

Susan said...

Wow, this was great, and how exciting!!

Praying you are feeling well, and I'm so blessed your son is better too.

Exciting days ahead!

Denise said...

Sweet blessings to you dear.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Today I'm thankful for good blogs like yours, that enlighten; edify those who are seeking a closer walk with THEE.

I'm also Thankful for my family and the care I recieve so handsomly!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for for another Thursday even though I only accomplished watching 3 beautiful children chase chickens. I am thankful waking up this morning at one a.m. with my son who had an earache for it means he can feel and is healthy even though I was so sound asleep. I am thankful God sent his precious son to bear all our pain(pain even and earache can even begin to come close). For through his pain I was set free to never hurt again! Praise the Lord! I am thankful for a husband that snores and sleeps so sound that our son couldn't wake him first with the earache. His snores are proof of how hard he labours for his family. I am thankful for the love he has for me even when I am not loveable he always sees the diamond in the rough that I have become lately. I am thankful for the snake in my sisters horse stall for it made 6 precious blessing from the Lord scream the cutest little squeals! I still laugh about hearing them scream! IT was so cute! I am thankful for the great physician helping doctors to diagnose what is wrong with our babies! I am thankful that prairie chick son has gotten a good report, for this shows prayer STILL changes things. I am thankful for kleenex tissues that I seem to have to buy weekly for my baby girl for this means I have a little nose to wipe! I am thankful for 3 rub a dub dubs in the tub right now(so better get going) THANK YOU GOD for all your blessings and this wonderful thankful thursday post I look forward to it weekly.
Joy (TN)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE to read your thankful lists, God is good. So glad we can bless each other and give Him glory by giving thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts together.

Chris said...

After holding my precious new niece, I'm so thankful I got spend some quiet moments with my son before bed tonight, sharing the excitement surrounding his birth and first days at home with him. At 5, it is precious to see his eyes sparkle knowing that he has been such a joy and wonder to us.

I'm asking for God's outpouring of blessings on you this week... please call if you need anything at all.