Friday, May 9, 2008

Introducing Prairie Pumpkin











Details to follow, thanks for all your love and prayers, truly I felt them, and cant(but must) wait to share details!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations of the warmest variety from our family to yours! We can't wait to meet #5, and we're so glad he arrived safely. See you soon!

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh Nichole I am crying! Your boy is soooo beautiful and the pic of you and all your babies is beyond beautiful. You look really good! You always do though:) The song choice is not fair, you sure know how to make my tears pour! Love you guys, wishing abundant blessings from Christ for you all!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I've been checking and rechecking your blog for pix!

And you didn't dissappoint us!

Praise God~ you are a very blessed momma on this special Mother's Day Weekend!

Welcome baby (Boy? or Girl?) Chicklet #5!


Blessing for a fast recovery and time of peace~ Your sister in Christ~ Dawn ;D

Unknown said...

Argh, how retarded am I??? Baby Boy~ details will be arriving today, I promise!

Sheila said...

Aaaw~ I cant wait to hear details too! He's precious!

Keeping you in prayer and Happy Mother's Day!
Sheila

Berry Girl said...

Even though it's not Thankful Thursday...
I'm SO thankful that you didn't have to be induced and that you went into labor by yourself...
I'm SO thankful that you have a beautiful healthy baby boy...
I'm SO thankful that you're home and feeling good...
I'm SO thankful that God answered all of our prayers for you!
especially thankful that you're my friend :)

Wendy said...

Wow!!! So beautiful!!! What a miracle to make us all sob like sillies!!! I am so amazed at you and so happy that everything turned out well. Thank goodness that God has His hand in your life!!! What an amazing blessing!!!
Wendy

Unknown said...

Ladies, you all make *me* cry. What a blessing to be able to share with you here and feel you part of my blessing, you bless me, each of you... thanks so much for participating in and contributing to my joy. God's richest blessings on each of your lives and families this special day that commemorates the miracle of motherhood. You are all living a miracle, raising miracles, and experiencing the miracle of God's grace and goodness on a daily basis. To God be the glory for the things He has done...