Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Induction Bumped til Tomorrow
Argh. And get this, my doc leaves tomorrow at 5 pm for a convention, so he is putting me on the sintocin drip (faster/harder). I am not a happy camper. I am going in today to get a membrame sweep and spend the day trucking around the city with Prairie Guy in the hopes that we can get things moving on our own. Please pray that my body will get ready and pliable on it's own and that this won't be a traumatic and excruciating "quickie" brought on by fake hormones tomorrow. I'm very nervous at this point as this kind of induction is new to me and I have always had very *slow* gradual labors (besides one which was 4 min's and while that was traumatic it was SO quick that I didn't have time to suffer!). Any and all prayers coveted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You sound to ready for words!
Just think your about to get even busier, what's the rush?
God's Speed (literally)
thanks for sharing. I will pray for you and your new baby.
you're in my thoughts/prayers today, and that won't stop for a while. We missed you and yours this morning at Jen's.
I've done the drip... can't say it was any worse than the fast and immediate delivery of #1 son... all the best... He's taking care of you and won't depart for a convention either. :)
Hang in there! Three friends said that castor oil (1tbsp) will get you going on your own but tastes terrible. Try not to be stressed! Love you guys!
I know that any kind of induction will not be preferable, but I cannot wait for the newest Cara to arrive! You may end up with Gordons on your doorstep! or at the least, at the Lesters! Congratulations! as you will be reading this after the arrival. Trust that God, and the doctors, know what they are doing...Luv you all, CL
I am praying for you! That is the way all three of my children were brought into this world. I didn't get any pain killers either because they didn't work. My first one wasn't too bad, second awful(but they had to turn my son for him to be able to come out) and my third well it was the strongest induction of all and it was wonderful! Seriously I could do it many times over! I did pray even more with the third one than the other two because I was scared. I just had to keep going to the verse "This too shall pass!" God promised not to put anything on us that we couldn't bear. You will do great! I will pray for you today! Good luck and how exciting today being the day!
JOy
Thanks so much for your prayers and friendship gals, you truly blessed me.
Post a Comment