And this time I'm happy to indulge because I am just frittering away the hourse until you-know-what.... torture!
4 jobs I've had...
-Waitress in a hole in the wall pie specialty shop in the Rocky Mountains.
-Program Coordinator on board Logos II (OM Ships)
-Local Office Manager for Billy Graham Crusades
-Vet Tech at a cattle feedlot.
4 movies I could watch over and over...
My Fair Lady
Anne of Green Gables
Lord of the Rings
The Last of the Mohicans
4 TV shows I love to watch...
Lost (current)
Nikita (past fave)
Alias (past fave)
Amazing Race (for the first 3 seasons or so)
4 places I've been on vacation...
Isla Margarita, Venezuela
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Arbatax, Sardegna
Venice, Italy
(um, can you tell by those locations I love beaches and water??)
4 favorite dishes...
Eggplant Parmigiana
Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli (FRESH and HOMEMADE of course)
Baby back Ribs
Wings of all flavors.
4 websites I visit daily...
One Place (to select background brain fodder while I do housework ;) )
Imeem (to select background music for setting the mood)
Sonlight Curriculum (during school months to get and share ideas)
Any blogger buddy who has an updated feed.
4 places I'd rather be...
in heaven with Him
in a swing with a book and my kids
in an outdoor hot tub under a starry sky with Prairie Guy
in a rocking chair with a suckling baby
4 others I'd like to tag...
aw, I don't like tagging people, but if any of my blogger buddies are up to it, state your willingness in the comments and link to your blog and I'd love to read your answers.
2 comments:
Love to play tag just like my kids!
Dawn ;0D
I hope to get to this one this week... stay tuned!
Post a Comment