Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Invisible Woman

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was incredible, I'm wiping away tears. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is....wow!! It made me cry, and really put things into perspective that I didn't know needed to be put into perspective.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I've read the email that circulates about this, but to hear her tell it,is much mo better!

Wendy said...

Wow!!! We are not invisible to Him!!! Thank you so much for sharing. This was beautiful. I love how she is wearing black to drive the point home. "Don't look at me, instead listen to the message that God has given me."
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing! So many times I can have a pity party for myself saying I do everything and no one cares! Well it is my job and my precious Savior cares! Thanks so much! Hope all is well with the little one and family!
Joy

Anonymous said...

Thank you, came across your blog thru reading another's and today for some reason I looked at yours again! Isn't God wonderful in the way's HE does direct our paths!?! This is what he knew "I" needed to hear today! I thank HIM for this, and you for your time to post it! Bless your day, because of the King-Momma of 8

Tricia said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I have tried for 3 days to listen to it and kept getting interrupted by my little ones, but now they are napping, my house is clean, and I have some time to myself...

I found this to be so encouraging and uplifting, thank you!

Unknown said...

So glad this blessed and encouraged so many, as it did me!