ok you really hit winsome on the mark today and not just because we LOVE rodeo (ok maybe because we do) great shots! We have a jr rodeo this weekend hopefully I will get some good shots to share great post! Joy
I just love this winsome post. You gotta love barrel racers,( My 8 yr old daughter runs barrels) The photos are great, Nothing sweeter than little cowboys and cowgirls. Brandie
We love the rodeo. (Of course! We're Texans!!!) But, I don't think I've EVER heard the word winsome used to describe bull riding. Bet I will the next time, though, after this post! ;-)
Great pic's! Last weekend we attended our local county fair, our first in Colorado and watched barrel racing...I love it but find myself of the edge of my seat as I get older. My youngest daughter used to love to race! Blessings to you and yours. Noreen
12 comments:
Fun times and good memories there!
ok you really hit winsome on the mark today and not just because we LOVE rodeo (ok maybe because we do)
great shots! We have a jr rodeo this weekend hopefully I will get some good shots to share great post!
Joy
I just love this winsome post. You gotta love barrel racers,( My 8 yr old daughter runs barrels) The photos are great, Nothing sweeter than little cowboys and cowgirls. Brandie
I really enjoy your "winsome" pictures each Wednesday! I love these pictures. I have never been to a rodeo. It looks like fun.
Krista
Fabulous Winsome pictures, as usual!
We love the rodeo. (Of course! We're Texans!!!) But, I don't think I've EVER heard the word winsome used to describe bull riding. Bet I will the next time, though, after this post! ;-)
looks like a wonderful day! I love the pics of your neighbors... so cute!
Hi Prairie Chick!
So very happy to meet you!
You left me the best comment ever!!!
And I love ya right back!
Your pictures are fantastic! Those galloping horses are amazing!!!
And by the way, LOVE that song!
Great photos! We love days like that too with our youngest absolutely gaga over anything horse. I think I recognize your neighbours, no? ;o)
The last picture is my favorite, just precious! I have never been to a rodeo, looks like lots of fun and entertainment!
Have a great day!
Great pic's! Last weekend we attended our local county fair, our first in Colorado and watched barrel racing...I love it but find myself of the edge of my seat as I get older. My youngest daughter used to love to race! Blessings to you and yours.
Noreen
Great pics, I like the piggy-tails one. I always loved having my hair done that way when long.
yes M4B, He is who you think he is ;)
Post a Comment