Your kids are so funny! I think my mom still has a picture of my brother when he was that age, only he had his red plastic fireman hat instead of a toy gun. And wearing their rubber booties everywhere even in summer?? What a hoot. :)
Found your blog from Raising Country Kids, hope you don't mind me popping by!
Good morning, In the stress of having company...oh how nice to take a (quick) break to see whats up w/ others! Oh how sweet & funny! You know the blessings...lil' ones are just so..."for real"! No...you know the list could go on...they are real & I love it! Thanx for a cherry way to make one smile and say," oh yes thats what it's all about"! God bless as you "potty-train"! have a wonderful day! blessings, Momma of 8 P.S. Yes pen-pals or e-mail pals sounds great...is your e-mail on here?
man, I can't believe he's already 2!!! Seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him...must be my own mommy-brain retardation. He's so precious - and you capture him so well with the pictures :)
8 comments:
Your kids are so funny! I think my mom still has a picture of my brother when he was that age, only he had his red plastic fireman hat instead of a toy gun. And wearing their rubber booties everywhere even in summer?? What a hoot. :)
Found your blog from Raising Country Kids, hope you don't mind me popping by!
athy
Good morning,
In the stress of having company...oh how nice to take a (quick) break to see whats up w/ others! Oh how sweet & funny! You know the blessings...lil' ones are just so..."for real"! No...you know the list could go on...they are real & I love it! Thanx for a cherry way to make one smile and say," oh yes thats what it's all about"! God bless as you "potty-train"! have a wonderful day!
blessings,
Momma of 8
P.S. Yes pen-pals or e-mail pals
sounds great...is your e-mail on here?
So sweet... love the boots!
This is a busy time of year for baking birthday cakes, isn't it?!
Blessings!
man, I can't believe he's already 2!!! Seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him...must be my own mommy-brain retardation. He's so precious - and you capture him so well with the pictures :)
Oh...I'm gonna have to agree with you, he is the world's cutest pistol packin' potty trainer!
Amused,
Krista
Oh man, is he cute! How I remember these days and what a delight it is to see them succeed. Happy Birthday little man!
Absolutely precious. That potty training is exhausting work (for Mom and Tot!). Happy Birthday, little pistol packer!
momma of 8, if you see this my daughter's email is prairie_girl_1999@yahoo.com
Post a Comment