Sunday, August 3, 2008

The most beautiful person I know

turned 9 years old today.


6 comments:

my4blessings said...

Happy Birthday to that lovely girl of yours from all of us!

Berry Girl said...

I think she's beautiful too - there's just something inside her, kwim? Happy birthday to your big girl :)

Anonymous said...

Momma of 8 say's...
Your most beautiful person shares a birthday with one of my most beautiful persons!She was also 9 yesterday! Smile! We are having family over this eve to celebrate as Grandpa was away and will be home later today! So happy birthday from our sweet 9yr old to yours!
Again, thank you for your blog that is a blessing! When I saw the blog this morning all the girls got such a thrill as it is like you really get to know...blogger family! Ha! Do you know what I mean? have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Momma of 8

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

And Happy B~Day to you also mom!

I love seeing the care~free looks on youth..it is refreshing!

Unknown said...

now how neat is that Momma of 8??? We were blessed with beautiful blessings on the same day and year... we will have to hook our girls up as email pals ;)

Lauren said...

I love the picture of her with her head hanging backwards and her eyes closed.

Innocent abandon, you know what I mean?