105. For This Sleeping Babe
106. And This One Too
107. Father, I Thank You. For the Love of Big Brothers
108. And Special Grandmothers
109. Father, I Thank You; For Neighbours and Fun
110. For Scavenger Hunts
Father in Heaven I Thank You.
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
Care to join me in giving thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today?
10 comments:
So good to see more pix...your family is BEAUTIFUL!
Hope the momma chick is getting plenty of rest and allowing all the help to ....help!
;0D
Lovely pictures and such wonderful things to be thankful for! Have a wonderful TT!!
Beautiful pics!
I am thankful for unconditional love! Unconditional love I believe comes from only 2 people..my heavenly father and my children. For no matter what I do they are always forgiving and there to say I still love you! I am thankful for the gifts God blesses us with..children home life and last but most important everlasting life! Happy TT! Great post I hope you all are doing well! You are in my prayers!
Joy
Fabulous family!
Have a great week & Happy TT!
Such a very lovely post, be blessed.
Oh what precious pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with us.
What beautiful children you have.
Happy TT to you♥
You are tremendously blessed and your thankful heart always comes through, not just on Thankful Thursday!
What treasures! Enjoy!
Sheila
Such a sweet thankful list and lovely pics. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart. Love your kids. They are such sweeties. May God bless your family always!
Oh, my... what precious little blessing God has given you! I love the scripture you ended with... so very true!
What a blessing you have in your family! You inspire me to be a better mommy and wife, I so enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment