Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.
I'm thankful for...
127. sunshine on flesh
128. my husband's caress
129. 12 years of wedded bliss
130. the love encased in a toddler's kiss
131. little girls hands rubbing sore muscles
132 little boys rolling in wrestling tussles
133 new green shoots in black garden soil
134 Prairie Guy's projects and concentrated toil
135 Talking with kids over iced tea and smarties
136 Saskatoon blooms and friends who throw parties ;)
137 all my family in good health
138 all our needs met by His abundant wealth
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
Please join me in giving thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today!
9 comments:
Sweet poem...I love your tulips at the top of your blog!
Have a great TT!
Blessings,
This was very nice.
You ever just feel so full of praise and thankfulness that words just don't seem enough. I just stand in awe somedays of all that God has done and is doing in my life and the lives of my family. the words the song How Great Thou Art keep coming to my mind and my kids keep looking at me like I'm crazy when i'm singing it at the top of my lungs while doing dishes. Kind of a silly coment but i just have so much to be thankful for that sometimes i just don't have the words to express it. Thank you for you Thankful Thursdays i enjoy them. B
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this sweet poem of thanks!! And I used the same verse on my thankful post today! Also a homeschooling, homemaking, mama in the country over here. Blessings to you,
How beautiful! And touching too. God bless you.
I'm so happy to have found your blog today! ~ Very inspiring! I scrolled down and your chicklets look JUST LIKE YOU! ISNT MOTHERHOOD WONDERFUL? :)
GOD BLESS YOU!
Lea
<*)))><
This is such a sweet poem for your Thankful Thursday!
God bless you.
Great poem! It paints vivid pictures in my head of all the great things to be thankful for.
You left a comment on my prayer blog and asked me to pray for you. I'm wondering how you are doing! Let me know as you have time! God Bless!!
Post a Comment