Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thankful 111 & Counting

111. Boys with toys and the first mow of the season.

112. Bare feet on freshly mown grass.

113. Evening sun and the first day of summer clothes.

114. Sunglasses and bare skin.

115. Little, happy, dirty feet.

116. This face and those hands

117. Those toes
118. The whole sweet kit and kaboodle
119. Three sleeping boys after a hard day's play.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Precious pictures!

Hey...that whole alliteration thing is contagious...LOL

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren, yeah, I'm a little obsessed with alliteration ;) words are just fun.

Anonymous said...

OH Just precious precious pictures!! Love the summer clothes, very glad that we can finally pull them out of there totes! Hopefully we will be able to put away all winter clothes soon! Hope the new one is doing great! You are great at words with pictures! Great post!
Joy

Tricia said...

Great pictures, I love the one of the feet the most. I just love little kids feet!!

Have a wonderful day, and may Mommy be blessed with a little power nap herself!