Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Winsome Wednesday, Brag Book Edition

Winsome- charming in a childlike or simple way-attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm.

Definitely Winsome

Ditto Doubly Winsome
Hunk a Hunk o' Burnin' Winsome Sittin' in the Garden Eatin' Worms

Perplexed Robin, Wondering Where all the Worms Have Gone? Pooped
Precious
Did I say Precious?Yep, You Guessed it... Super, Duper Precious.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Winsome! Precious pics!
You are truly blessed.
Hope everyone is doing well
Joy

Anonymous said...

Hello again Mrs.Prairie Chick,
I was just showing my children your sweet blog today as they enjoy see/reading from Momma's blog friend w/ the nice music!(smile) So, yet another way your blog blesses! I think the joy of song always blesses! We are busy trying to decide on keeping a leather sofa, one of the children said, "hey they are on a couch like ours",(only we have blue) how would you say it rates to using it everyday? A wise purchase or...we have 10 more days to decide? We sure are grateful that God showed us to your blog place as we are going through lessons from God and several things you have blogged have hit home! So that can be our jump for "Thankful Thursday"! Have a great rest of the week-God bless,
Time to tuck some sweet lil-town children in bed.
Blessings, small town Momma of 8

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

o'baby!

Wow growing so quickly!

Don't blink!

Blessing to you!

Unknown said...

Hi B. That is so sweet about your kids, totally brought a smile to my face! AS for the couch I vote leather all the way, but not light coloured leather! When we replace our current furniture I plan to get camel coloured or some shade of brown... it will mean less wiping it down. Farm life, 5 kids, a hard workin' man and beige leather do not make the best combination...

We have leather in both of our vehicles too, but it is grey, THAT is practical!

So great to have you (and yours ;) ) here! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Oh Dawn, tell me about it! *tears* (I'm one of those sappy sentimental kinds who mourns their rapid development!)

Dawn said...

Hello!

I've been visiting your site for a little while now and thought I'd finally leave a comment.

Just thought you'd like to know that every time I've visited I "see" and "read" HAPPY in your life.

How blessed you are!

Come visit me sometime.

Unknown said...

Small town Momma, my apologies, I confused you with B (Brandy?) another anonymous poster here. I realized after I logged off that I was interchanging blog names, sorry!

Dawn, thank you so much, that means alot to me! As one who has struggled with depression in the past, my one step plan to combat depression is to obey the command to "rejoice in this day that the Lord has made". Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy...it's been quite some time since we've had toes that small and cheeks that fuzzy-soft lying on our couch snuggled up in a blankie....

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

We've got ourselves some winsome, however.

Unknown said...

Yes, you surely do, Ann. I always enjoy your pictures! Your beach pics were *wonderfully* winsome.