So.... I guess you know potty training is working when you hear the front door open and slam shut, little feet pitter patter across the house, and then a moment of panic accompanied by a shrieking scream when the two year old can't locate the potty.... oh how I love that kid. Sooooo tempted to post more potty training pics, but I shall be a good mommy and restrain myself.
4 comments:
lololol - ah the panic. too funny.
That is great! Potty training stories are just the funniest aren't they?!
That is such a fun tale! Shows his devotion to doing it right and "making it" to the correct location in time.
I write my journals with my daughters reading them in mind, so when I am gone they can really get to know me. I have to keep mommy restraint in mind when I am really excited about their first potty pooh or when they miss and I want to vent about it, lol, so I totally understand the joy and restraint in this post!
Post a Comment