Winsome- charming in a childlike or simple way-attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm.
Lord, your love reaches to the heavens
your loyalty to the skies
Your justice is as deep as the great ocean.
Lord you protect both people
and animals
God your love is so precious! You protect people in the shadow of your wings.
They eat rich food in your house
and you let them drink from your river of pleasure.
You are the giver of life
Your light lets us enjoy life.
Psalm 36:5-9
9 comments:
wow - beautiful.
Absolutely gorgeous! I am blessed this morning. Sitting on my back porch reading blogs and drinking my coffee. Wow! What a day!
Krista
Most beautiful and very peaceful. I love it!
Beautiful post, as always! Love the pictures!!! Seeing your little ones makes me want to get out and play, with my grandkids or your crew. Your photos are breathtaking.
Blessings,
Noreen
the very last pix is my favorite today!
Wow, beautiful! You are such a great photographer!! Is your life always this beautiful? You are such a blessing. It is my prayer to see things around me in such a positive way. This world is so beautiful, but I feel like I am missing the beauty of the journey, just to see the beauty of the destination. Does that make any sense?
Have a great day!!
P.S. Do you take your camera with you everywhere you go?
Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, Joy. No my life is not always this beautiful. I have crusty cereal on my lino and tomato sauce running down the frong of my stove, and fruit flies invading my kitchen, and spit up running down the front of my shirt as we speak.
But like I said this morning to my wonderful girlfriends at coffee time at Berry Girl's house... I work really hard to find the beauty in a sinkful of dirty dishes even though I KNOW I am gonna be enjoying a dishwasher TO THE MAX one of these days. But for now.... I take joy in the mundane so that I don't go insane. Hey, that's catchy. I like it. I'm such a card. I love life. I have to say it again, cause I was kind of intense the other day, forgive me everyone, but I really do love life. Life in general. Not just mine. I love that life is work, that we've never arrived, that we can work through stuff together, and grow. Closer to Him, and closer to one another. This is my prayer for all of my relationships, Lord... let it be so.
Why I am going on and on like this in a comment that noone is probably going to read I have absolutely *no* idea, but it feels good anyway. sigh. Did I use the word insane up there? I just might be borderline.... don't leave me alone too long with my own thoughts, things get dangerous.
Absolutely gorgeous! Your first pictures make me think of my sunrise pictures that I posted today, they may be half as good as your photos :)
You are blessed with a wonderful family, enjoy every moment!
Blessings!
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!
Did I say Beautiful :0)
I found your blog quite by accident today and have really enjoyed it.
Blessings
Suzy
Post a Comment