Temp: Preheat skies to sunny blue, aim for a high of 9 degrees (upper 40’s)
Ingredients: 2 little boys, a barbecue surface, coloring book and crayons
Dressing: Easy Breezy…. no jacket, hats, scarves or mittens required,
Garnish: Season heartily with sweet conversation and laughter
Rating: 10/10, this recipe is so delicious you wouldn’t mind a helping of it every day of the week.
I was reminded by the blog url of a prologue reader that **every day is a gift**. I have been praying for you Brent and Trudy, and tears come to my eyes when I think of the joy you exhibit in life, even through the hard times. Your story is a blessing to me. You remind me to look and see the gifts that are a part of my every day life. Sunshine, blue skies, laughter, crayons and pudgy fingers. Let's all open our eyes and realize the gifts that He has so graciously granted us in this day, in this moment.
10 comments:
Temp: 40's.
Dressing: Easy Breezy... not jacket, hats, scarves or mittens, required
Seriously???
We wear winter clothes here if it's in the 40's. That's "cold."
It's all relative, isn't it?
Blessings!
Lol, we are enjoying the warm weather (in our mind it is warm I guess) too! Such adorable boys! Brothers rock:)
yah for no more -40!! but man the mud! at least my driveway! hope yours is better than mine! :)
It just takes a glance to be ovrwhelmed by our many blessings, doesn't it? Blessings to you and your family this Easter week.
We did switch weather!!! It was snowing here this morning!! Cameron is cracking up lol, he just knew you all had spring weather today!!! That is too funny!
What a blessing, enjoy this beautiful day. I am sure you are!!
Leanne
Yes! Let's all open our eys and realize the gifts that He has so graciously granted us in THIS day, in THIS moment! That's how my husband and I have had to learn to live our days. Amen to this post and to Brent and Trudy's story that blesses so many.
Love ya P.C.
Alleluiabelle
P.S. - Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers on my last post. Prayer is so vitally important to us and that meant more than you know.
40's do feel so good after a cold winter. Although it has not felt as good as it normally does with the back and forth weather we have been having. But today was wonderful. So glad you all got out to enjoy the weather.
Hugs Amy
Okay, I'm with Dawn regarding the "no jacket" business!
well, it's true that it's not that warm if you are out and about but on the sheltered south side of our house it is dreamy! and keep in mind the kids ARE wearing undershirts and bunny hugs....
I read a beautiful quote not too long ago that said if the Lord were to take away all those things I fail to give thanks for, what would be left to me?
Yes - eyes to see the blessings all around us.
Post a Comment