So I was making up a Valentine’s Day post to extol the virtues of the man in my life (and the stunning gift he bought me) when I came across the following photos of one of the “other” little men in my life while Kenny Chesney just happened to be playing "she thinks my tractor’s sexy” in the background. I’m sorry but this does trump all. If you're more into sparkly gems on black velvet and tales of candlelight, music, dance and romance... well, hold your horses... I'll share about that real soon... for now... here's something that's sure to ellicit a smile.
19 comments:
Lol, oh that is a hoot! I can't help but imagine what he will have to say about those pics when he is a little older!!
He is such a little doll...well in a manly sort of way of course. I always love to see their pictures. You must have been busy lately. Missed hearing from you.
adorable!
I'm pretty sure you already know that those are my FAVORITE pictures EVER (lolol)
Thats too cute!
Hugs
Amy
How sweet and yes, I can't help but smile! He's going to get you when he gets older though!
Those are the best pictures! I loved it. Made me smile.
Ok those pictures are just too cute! They are precious!
Joy
Oh and forgot to add..umm..well I have always loved that song! very fitting for your post...(and the video wasn't to bad either)!!!
Joy
So incredibly precious-just hold onto these pic's and some day many years from now you will be able to show them at his wedding!!! It's a great way to give back what they give us.
Blessings to you this week.
Hugs and love,
Noreen
Big Smile!! He is absolutely adorable.
Fun, hey? I must admit that while I find the song cute, I detest the video. It was the only way I could embed the song though. I just find it so sexist and "citified" and not at all true to the song. I mean, it should be a granola girl in levi's and ropers not a gucci girl in a little black dress carrying high heels... puh-lease.
Aren't little boys just so precious!
Blessings!
Very Cute!!
Bwa-ha-ha-ha!! Your little guy is a knock-out. :) You'll really be driving away the girls when he gets older. Those picts are priceless!
You are soooo right about the girl in the video..I was mainly talking about the guy driving the tractor
>>I was mainly talking about the guy driving the tractor.... <<
Oh Joy, this totally cracked me up. Yeah... I hear ya. *big grin*.
Firstly I want to say how much I've enjoyed reading your blog these past few months. I been encouraged and inspired by your posts. But I'm quite surprised that I seem to be the only one who is uncomfortable with this particular post. Perhaps I am being a bit too cautious here but I urge you to remove these precious pictures from your site. Posting pictures of nkd children on the web is never appropriate, no matter how innocent your intentions.
Shannon
sorry 'bout that Shannon, that's the innocent country girl coming out in me. I removed the ones that could concern the more cautious. Thanks for sharing your concern.
Post a Comment