Thursday, February 5, 2009

You’ve Got a Friend In Me

And since I have kids… I suppose I must take their music style into consideration as well….

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

IMG_2680

When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed

IMG_2733

You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me

IMG_0977

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

IMG_5766

If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too

IMG_7609

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you

IMG_5736

We stick together and can see it through

IMG_5753

Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

IMG_5755

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am

IMG_3807

Bigger and stronger too

IMG_2729

But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you

IMG_5783

Boy, and as the years go by

IMG_5764

Our friendship will never die

IMG_5761

You're gonna see it's our destiny

IMG_5775

You've got a friend in me

IMG_5743

You've got a friend in me

IMG_5735

You've got a friend in me

IMG_3700

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw! When I was little we had a dog that looked like her.

NanaNor's said...

Absolutely loved the pic's-you are so very talented my friend. There is nothing like a dog for kids, as well as for us too. I always wanted a cocker but just got mutts-but they all give the same amount of unconditional love!
Have a joy filled day with grace abounding in you and yours.
Hugs, Noreen

grammy said...

Cute pics. We had a cocker. Sorry to say she was a little crazy. The grands now have a labrododdle (sp?) Seems like she will be a great dog. Hope so.

Katrina said...

Wow! Love the pictures... especially the ones of your daughter in the polka dot dress! Gorgeous! :o) What a cute post.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Your children and the pup are sweet as can be. Oh what blessings!

Tricia said...

My son is leaving this comment...

Ahhh, look at that doggy

Does their doggy love them?

Where does he live, does he live in a barn?

Oh, he likes the shade...

Smiles and hugs!
David

Unknown said...

Oh this is soooo fun!!! I didn't get to see this till just a bit ago, cause I have hardly been home last night and this morning. Tell your little man, our doggy loves us VERY much... and we love her! She DOES live in the barn, or at least SLEEP there... heh heh... and she likes the shade when it's very hot but loves to lay in the sun in the spring and fall and have the cats climb all over here and treat her like their mom! she's very special. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, my kids read here too, and they liked that another kid was commenting, it was very fun!

Love,

Mrs. Prairie Chick and her five little chicklets.