Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Jury is In

The Verdict: Spring has sprung. 

Deliberations were not lengthy, the evidence was irrefutable.

Exhibit A.

exhibitb

Exhibit B. 

exhibitca

Exhibit C.

exhibita

14 comments:

Berry Girl said...

ah hahahaha! That looks even worse that you described it :)

Berry Girl said...

*than*, obviously (sheesh)

Chris said...

Absolutely perfect. I'm not sure how many times we've had that so far. Lost count. Great pictures.

Dawn said...

LOL!!!

And the body that had occupied the boots? Did they end up looking as bad?

Blessings!

DayPhoto said...

I love your new header!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

grammy said...

I remember being a little girl and being stuck in the muck. Both boots totally stuck. I just kept yelling for someone to get me....not wanting to abandon my boots (o:

Mac an Rothaich said...

I lost my shoe on a walk home from the corner store the other day the same way! Thankfully I managed to jump around on one foot just long enough to rescue the shoe and not get a black mucky sock! HAPPY SPRING!

I may not like mud in my house but I still like mud. Loved it as a little girl, I was the best mud pie maker in the northern bush and I guess I still feel that affection for it if it is kept OUT SIDE:)

Tricia said...

Oh my! My boys would be right at home there!

Blessings!

Alleluiabelle said...

This is hilarious. It brought back memories when my son was about 8 yrs. old and decided to take a little walk through my father's garden, just about this time of year. He, too, had his boots on and left them there. What a site to see him try to squirm his way out of that one. All I could hear was "Mom!"

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Oh my! Spring has sprung around here . . . but it looks a wee bit different. Due to the "sprungness" of spring I have taken a bit of a break from blogging (unplanned, but with the lure to the gardens I can't find enough time in the day to do it all). I do wish you "Springness" if only in the form of a rogue dandelion.

Sweet thoughts of you as I am out among my flowers with my kids (wishing you could stop in for tea and a whiff of lilacs).

p.s.
Never seen such mud . . . and celebrated mud at that!! Can you tell I'm a native California Girl? : D

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi P.C.,

Please check out my site. There is a surprise waiting there for you.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Linda said...

Your new header is just gorgeous!
Ah mud...When its muddy in these here parts you end up several inches taller after taking only a few steps into it. Nothing like wet clay all over your boots!

Robin said...

PC--I love the pictures and it is nice to have spring even with the mud. I like your new look on the blog...I am glad I am not the only one that changes skins often! LOL

Robin said...

oops forget the last comment you did not change skin only the pic! LOL