Winsome- charming in a childlike or simple way-attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm.
Quiet Place
Quiet Waters

At Rest in Daddy's Arms

Played Out Boy

Played Out Girl

Never Played Out

Are You Talking to Me?

Thirsty

Baby Afloat in a Shaded Boat

Sailing with Dad

Catchin' a Breeze

Feasting on Sweetness


Lord, may I continue to meet you in the quiet place and sit myself down beside Your quiet waters. May I find myself completely at rest in Your arms when I'm played out by the sun and sand, wind and rain of life. May I find joy in the little things, always. May I always hear Your voice and drink deeply from Your wellspring of life. May I float fully at rest, sail along on the winds of faith and hope, and feast on Your sweetness forever.
14 comments:
That's just beautiful! Looks like a wonderful time was had - may you keep "resting".
Amen! Your beautiful words match your beautiful pictues. Perfectly.
Blessings, Dawn
Beautiful! Looks like you had a truly amazing time. Your pictures are great! God in all his awesome wonders! The baby is precious! thanks for sharing....you are a blessing to me!
Joy
Brought me to tears...so glad to have found your blog - it is a respite of commonality in this crazy world.
Beautiful children, beautiful scenery, beautiful words! I don't know how you do it, you are able to express things in such a vivid, real, inviting way. I enjoy your blog so much.
Leanne
Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful!!
What a blessing you are to read each day! Brandie
A picture's worth a 1000 words! What fun moments captured on camera.
I especially like the feasting on sweetness (I would!)
Resting in the Lord too,
Krista
What beautiful pictures, I just really love the squirrel and chipmunk! It looks like your family had a wonderful time on your getaway... but why are there no pictures of mommy?
May you continue to have lots of moments to rest and be still before the Great I AM!
Blessings!
Beautiful pictures of beautiful kiddos accompanied by beautiful thoughts!
Your blog is lovely...thank you for the kind words over at my place.
~Jenni
LOL...next time I'll read through the previous comments so as to avoid being repetitious...I promise I thought I was original!
On the other hand, it must be true to have been said so many times!
yep... I agree with everyone else too... I love the pouters, and the sneaky pete. And I, too, love the way you matched the photos to the feelings. Blessings on your journey!
Oh I miss it already. I miss you more. So glad we had that special week of refreshment and to know that God can renew us whenever we run to Him. Great photos!
Looks very refreshing..love the baby's expression...very pleased look!
Great shots!
Your photos and your comments take my heart home to the Father. Continue writing-you take us there with you.
Blessings.
Noreen
Post a Comment