Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful 187 & Counting

Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.

I'm not here, as you know but I am SURE that I am thankful for the following things;

187 Sunshine (at least that's what they're forecasting!)

188 Sand
189 Water
190 Time for relaxing

191 Campfires and 192 conversation with great friends

193 Fun and 194 games

195 Time to draw closer to Him

196 A week of eating someone else's cooking

197 Time just "bein'" with my man

198 Boats, 199 waves and 200 water sports

201 Three more days!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like a great list of things to be thankful for! Have fun and enjoy every moment with your man!

Blessings,
Krista

Mac an Rothaich said...

After a hard couple days I have to go back to the basics...

Jesus (thus I am never alone)
Husband (couldn't fit better)
Three beautiful babes (they bless me so)
Fourth babe to arrive this Sept(bringer of so much joy lately)
Friends
Mom for listening to blubberings
Good home, good community, good job, peaceful life

Specifically thankful for the Fruits of The Spirit today. I don't know where I would be without love, hope, peace, patience etc...

Joy said...

Great post! I posted my thankful list also. Great pictures

Tricia said...

I so hope you are enjoying your getaway!! May God bless your time away!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Hope your having fun!

Leaon Mary said...

Hey,
Hope you are having a fantabulous time! Your pics are grrreat.... JUST LOVED IT... GREAT LIST!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Lea

i said...

What a great list and lovely pictures! Have a blessed weekend!

Elise said...

Hey!! Thank you for visiting my blog!! Its funny that you came and posted that because your blog is the one that made me even research Sonlight. I had emailed your articles to my SIL who also homeschools and we discussed what you had written about Sonlight. I told her she could start and then pass along her curriculum to me for a discount!! I may start with SL for 1st grade and use something else for this year. Thank you so much again for finding me and for the advice!!
Elise