Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful 211 and Counting

Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Happiness.

I'm thankful for;

211 Fat, luscious strawberries straight out of the patch; hand picked and delivered by a dear friend

212 Savory, sizzlin'lamb straight off the barbecue and shared with friends

213 Spritzy lemonade straight from the lemon with frozen strawberry puree cubes for afternoon tea with my kids

214 ooey, gooey cinnamon buns straight out of my dear friends oven during a late night scrapbooking session

215 Iced coffee with a dash of sugar

216 Blueberry buttermilk pancakes drizzled with maple syrup

217 Chocolate cookies hand delivered by my neighbor

218 Sweet red cherries dripping with juice

219 Tender leafy lettuce fresh from the garden

220 Honey garlic pepperoni sticks straight out of the smoke house

221 Butter fried walleye fresh out of the lake

edited to add; 222 Spinach salad with fresh strawberries, mandarin, slivered almonds and sweet balsamic dressing which is what I am eating RIGHT NOW.

mm mm summer

Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17

13 comments:

Joy said...

Great List even though it left me starving! LOL
Joy

Peculiar said...

Prairie Chick,
Girrrllll, you killed me with your list!!! Oh my word, I love EVERYTHING on your list and I'm not a big food person, but this list...killing me! I love it! You're so right, EVERY good and perfect thing comes from the Lord above, and for summer (and sometimes any season), those things are PERFECT!! Whoohooo!!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I'm afraid I'll have to stop visiting if you keep posting stuff like this...my tastebuds could hardly handle it!
That all this is because of HIM I think it's a real good reason to be THANKFUL!

I'm thankful for family and good memories..come see for yourself.

my4blessings said...

Okay, joining the throngs of drooling readers...

So glad God thought beyond our NEEDS to what would give us pleasure as well. Especially cinnamon/sticky buns.

Mac an Rothaich said...

Yah, I love summer because my appetite is never stronger or happier:)

Darlene said...

YUM YUM! Now I am real hungry! Strawberries dip in chocolate is one of my faves.

Have a fabulous day!
Blessings,
Darlene

Susan said...

OK, I'm STARVING!!! What a list, now I'll have to go find everything you listed!!!

Happy TT to you♥

Aunt Angie said...

Go ahead and set my plate out..I'll be right there.
WOW! This was mmmm right tasty just readin' about it!
What a treat! Thank you for sharing these delights from the Lord with us!

Jenni said...

I'm so stinkin' hungry now! Thanks a lot! LOL...

Denise said...

Such a delicious and yummy thankful list.

Anonymous said...

drool...drool...!LOL

Everywhere we look in creation, God's fingerprints are there for us to see.

Tricia said...

You are making me hungry!! And we just got back from dinner out with grandfather!

That salad you are having is my absolute favorite! I had one yesterday!

Blessings!

i said...

What a great list. Now I'm really hungry LOL!

Have a blessed weekend ahead!