ahhhh, I love flax fields. I have perennial flax in my flower bed and it's by far my favorite flower - so blue. Lovely pictures, and the babe certainly is winsome :)
I love the photographs! I also love photography, though I have not been very "in" to it lately since we are building. You have inspired me! Have a great day!
Couldn't get my youngest away from the computer when I showed her the kitten pictures. She is such a nut about puppies and kittens so it made both our days:)
Great pictures! The kittens are so cute and the fields...definitely winsome! I am extememly jealous! I don't have a camera(mine got moisture damage and well we haven't had the money to replace it)I have been adding old pics to my blog...your are great at photography! One of the best winsome post you have done! BRAVO! Joy
I had trouble getting light on the kids faces PLUS capturing the blue of the flax, the pictures just don't do the field justice AT ALL.
And about me being a clever photographer, he he, I really don't have a CLUE what I am doing. I love taking pictures and experimenting with my camera, but I am like a self taught musician who can't read sheet music and doesn't know any theory... just *another* hobby I'd like to do and don't have time for... so if I get nice picture it's thanks only to the precious subjects, heavenly backdrops and a pretty decent camera.
Welcome Susan L, I thoroughly enjoy your blog and am honored to have you drop in! You too Jenni, and boy did you have me going this morning. I thought *you* were having a hysterectomy...
Hi Bev, we don't grow flax, but we are surrounded by flax and canola fields at this time of year. They are primarily sold for oil I believe, but I just wiki'd flax and found out it has various other uses as well;
Thanks for the explanation! Would you mind sharing what state your located in? I've been through several, but have never seen fields of flax. I can only imagine how pretty that would be!
13 comments:
ahhhh, I love flax fields. I have perennial flax in my flower bed and it's by far my favorite flower - so blue. Lovely pictures, and the babe certainly is winsome :)
I think my faves are the girls by the fencepost. Such gorgeous ladies, very clever photographer ;)
I love the photographs! I also love photography, though I have not been very "in" to it lately since we are building. You have inspired me! Have a great day!
Great photos of your little ones. My girls would go wild over those kitty-cats! Those photos of the baby are gorgeous!
Couldn't get my youngest away from the computer when I showed her the kitten pictures. She is such a nut about puppies and kittens so it made both our days:)
Well, the kids and the baby are certainly winsome, but who woulda thought a canola field could be so wonderfully winsome? It is. Great photos.
Susan L
Quite possibly some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! *sigh*!
Great pictures! The kittens are so cute and the fields...definitely winsome! I am extememly jealous! I don't have a camera(mine got moisture damage and well we haven't had the money to replace it)I have been adding old pics to my blog...your are great at photography! One of the best winsome post you have done! BRAVO!
Joy
Love, love, love your winsome sweet family!! :)
I had trouble getting light on the kids faces PLUS capturing the blue of the flax, the pictures just don't do the field justice AT ALL.
And about me being a clever photographer, he he, I really don't have a CLUE what I am doing. I love taking pictures and experimenting with my camera, but I am like a self taught musician who can't read sheet music and doesn't know any theory... just *another* hobby I'd like to do and don't have time for... so if I get nice picture it's thanks only to the precious subjects, heavenly backdrops and a pretty decent camera.
Welcome Susan L, I thoroughly enjoy your blog and am honored to have you drop in! You too Jenni, and boy did you have me going this morning. I thought *you* were having a hysterectomy...
I'm so curious about the field of flax. I have some in my perennial garden-very pretty. Do you grow it for a reason?
Hi Bev, we don't grow flax, but we are surrounded by flax and canola fields at this time of year. They are primarily sold for oil I believe, but I just wiki'd flax and found out it has various other uses as well;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flax
Thanks for the explanation! Would you mind sharing what state your located in? I've been through several, but have never seen fields of flax. I can only imagine how pretty that would be!
Post a Comment